Miner Compounding

In order to maximize our long-term rewards potential, holder rewards will be delayed for 6 months after the initial batch of miners is online.

During this time, 90% of all mining rewards will be used to purchase additional miners and compound our mining fleet. The remaining 10% will go towards project development.

Chart showing 90% to miner acquisition and 10% to team and project development
Chart showing intended distribution for mining rewards during Compounding Period
Burning meteor
Small moon
Large moon